April 18, 2024, 04:38
bigger smaller reset     1020px Wide width Full width Reset   * *

Gildor's Forums

Homepage Facebook Read news on Twitter Youtube channel Github page
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

« previous next »
Print
Author Topic: Valorant  (Read 52444 times)
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: August 28, 2021, 04:22 »

@floxay: It seems they've added MinLOD property and started to actually use it, so now you can bump into dummy LODs, which has sections, but doesn't have actual data, so it should be just stripped. I've updated specific build to v3 in the same post, though it may not work properly in some cases due to lack of tests (not sure if this update is launched in all regions yet).
nanakjaggi

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: September 05, 2021, 12:07 »

getting error bad allocation size attaching photo how to fix?
used umodel valorant v3  unreal 4 ver 4.24

* Capture1111111.PNG (81.97 KB, 1083x537 - viewed 344 times.)
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: September 05, 2021, 22:16 »

@nanakjaggi: The game is using 4.25 now.
lhgaicxx

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: September 07, 2021, 11:44 »

I try to export VALORANT model
I get an error when I choose to export

* 截图20210907153929.png (247.85 KB, 1610x622 - viewed 332 times.)
nanakjaggi

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: September 09, 2021, 21:53 »

@nanakjaggi: The game is using 4.25 now.

thanks sir and another thing i am using acl viewer and i am unable to to load animation because the paks are encripted and i need to extract the whole paks in uasset or uexp form is there any script for that??
form here i saw this
link aatached!!

https://forum.xentax.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=24009
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: October 13, 2021, 23:54 »

Is someone is willing to test things, here is specific umodel build with preliminary support for ACL animations for the game (link). It's kinda borked at the moment, so I'm more interested in what is actually working with it, rather than what's not working. Bulk scan for animations is not recommended, but it may partially work for characters models. Don't forget to check logs for notifies. Also, you can compare results with stable version of specific build from this post.

What I'm interested in: inconsistency between viewer and exported assets (works fine in preview, but garbage upon export), corrupted animations (with totally deformed meshes), your own thoughts about particular situations (like, while adding in particular order works and in other order don't) and something like that.
What I'm not interested in: plain error reports, reports that something doesn't work at all (for example, all LB/UB anims are probably additive) and simple copy-pasting notifies from logs - they were made for better understanding of some differences, since the game is using various settings here and there.

Thanks for your understanding.

« Last Edit: October 14, 2021, 03:21 by spiritovod » Logged
Juso3D

Welcome to Gildor Forums

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: October 14, 2021, 13:45 »

Here what I've found, didn't have much time to test.

RO = Rotation Only

Blender + Linux User Here.
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: October 14, 2021, 17:40 »

@Blenux: Thank you for the testing. Could you please tell, did you use psk or gltf or both of them for the tests - and also, can it be reproduced by simply importing models in blender without additional steps, since I'm not familiar with 3d-modeling.
Unfortunately there are other major issues to fix, but thanks to reports like this I can keep an eye on minor issues, which may be helpful with understanding the whole routine. 
Juso3D

Welcome to Gildor Forums

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: October 15, 2021, 09:55 »

That was all PSK, should be reproduced just need the Befzz PSK/PSA Importer Addon to load into blender, open a character model, ctrl-a then export.

regarding gLTF.....

there is also this difference between umodel to blender,

« Last Edit: October 15, 2021, 10:04 by Blenux » Logged

Blender + Linux User Here.
Modding13

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: November 30, 2021, 23:58 »

Hey,
I tired many Unrealengine versions but i get always an error.
Do someone maybe knows why?

Error massage:
ppMalloc: size=1896941296 (total=54 Mbytes) <- FArray::Empty: 873906324 x 12 <- FPackageFileSummary::Serialize4 <- FPackageFileSummary<<: Ver=0/0 <- UnPackage::UnPackage: /Game/Actor_SimpleWarmupTransition.uasset, ver=518/0, game=ue4.25 <- UnPackage::LoadPackage(info): /Game/Actor_SimpleWarmupTransition.uasset <- UIMenuItem::HandleCommand <- UIMenu::Popup <- UIBaseDialog::WndProc <- UIBaseDialog::CustomMessageLoop <- UIBaseDialog::ShowDialog: modal=1, title="Choose a package to open" <- CUmodelApp::ShowPackageUI <- Main: umodel_build=1579
floxay

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: December 01, 2021, 02:27 »

Hey,

Error massage:
ppMalloc: size=1896941296 (total=54 Mbytes) <- FArray::Empty: 873906324 x 12 <- FPackageFileSummary::Serialize4 <- FPackageFileSummary<<: Ver=0/0 <- UnPackage::UnPackage: /Game/Actor_SimpleWarmupTransition.uasset, ver=518/0, game=ue4.25 <- UnPackage::LoadPackage(info): /Game/Actor_SimpleWarmupTransition.uasset <- UIMenuItem::HandleCommand <- UIMenu::Popup <- UIBaseDialog::WndProc <- UIBaseDialog::CustomMessageLoop <- UIBaseDialog::ShowDialog: modal=1, title="Choose a package to open" <- CUmodelApp::ShowPackageUI <- Main: umodel_build=1579

There is a VALORANT specific build on page 5.
Modding13

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: December 01, 2021, 19:30 »

Hey,

Error massage:

There is a VALORANT specific build on page 5.

I realized later...
Yumi

You know you can't keep up.

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: January 16, 2022, 07:56 »

Ok, it appeared to be region delay, so now I've received very latest update. After comparing random assets, it appeared that they've just added some zero variable with offset to it, so all other offsets were shifted accordingly upon serialization and that's why the game is almost completely broken now in umodel. All actual data is untouched, this change is applied to all uassets (regardless of their type) and value of that additional variable is always zero - and the only reasonable explanation of those changes would be obfuscation (or this is just new yet unused variable for maintaining revisions or something).

Some samples for comparison and future references: link

Update: Fixed umodel build for Valorant, based on latest git version and changes from fmodel, in the attachment.

Update 2: Updated build with ability to skip unsupported animations.

Update 3: Updated build with temporary fix for static meshes. Previous version of specific build is still available here (in case if you need to use it with older game versions).

Update 4: Updated build with fix for materials mapping.

Well thanks to this, I am able to extract majority of thing from VALORANT. But there seems to be an issue, or maybe it's intended. Actually the thing is, umodel is not able to extract some animations from the game. The equip, run, walk and regular animations work, but some unique animations (which are specific to each agent) are no extracted. They are even shown in umodel's menu when I scan content, I even selected them and tried exporting them, but even that didn't work. The command prompt simply had something like this, "Exported 0/0 objects in  0.0 seconds"

Am I doing something wrong in this? I would be very grateful if someone helps me out here!

Yomi Wink
floxay

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: January 16, 2022, 10:58 »

[...] umodel is not able to extract some animations from the game.

Correct, ACL compressed animations are not supported by umodel, you can use FModel to export those.
FDArtZz

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: February 08, 2022, 00:41 »

ACL thread and link to a fix version: https://www.gildor.org/smf/index.php/topic,7805.msg42436.html#msg42436
Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: