March 28, 2024, 14:52
bigger smaller reset     1020px Wide width Full width Reset   * *

Gildor's Forums

Homepage Facebook Read news on Twitter Youtube channel Github page
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

« previous next »
Print
Author Topic: [UE4] Tower of Fantasy  (Read 15666 times)
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: April 29, 2022, 20:14 »

@Kokoboya: Checked provided files and everything still works fine. You probably forgot to use game specific override option at umodel startup screen (Unreal 4 -> Tower of Fantasy) or have mixed files from different game versions in the same folder.
Kokoboya

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 29, 2022, 20:46 »

@Kokoboya: Checked provided files and everything still works fine. You probably forgot to use game specific override option at umodel startup screen (Unreal 4 -> Tower of Fantasy) or have mixed files from different game versions in the same folder.
Thanks for Replay and Sorry about it. i didnt realized that override option. it works fine
PerkyJerky

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 04, 2022, 02:26 »

New AES Key: 0xABDB1F9379A16323851EAB1868B6D9125EDEB37B64F29BB36918D694DDE34A8D

Do someone happen to have the release download link for PC? I tried looking for it, but I failed. Sad
From screenshots: App: 1.2.41462 Res: 1.2.22.170349

Edit:
Just to be more specific, the download link for the Chinese release pre-download from mid december.

Edit2:
I found it. So don't mind this message  Angry
« Last Edit: May 04, 2022, 20:24 by PerkyJerky » Logged
TheKingOppaiDragon

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 05, 2022, 12:36 »

I get this error when i try export a folder:

Memory: bad allocation size -1 bytes
appMalloc: size=-1 (total=1 Mbytes) <- UnPackage::UnPackage: Hotta/Content/Resources/Abilities/Buff/3stone/boss072/buff_3stone_CantUseMelee.uasset, ver=522/0, game=ue4.26 <- UnPackage::LoadPackage(info): Hotta/Content/Resources/Abilities/Buff/3stone/boss072/buff_3stone_CantUseMelee.uasset <- UIMenuItem::HandleCommand <- UIMenu::Popup <- UIBaseDialog::WndProc <- UIBaseDialog::CustomMessageLoop <- UIBaseDialog::ShowDialog: modal=1, title="Choose a package to open" <- CUmodelApp::ShowPackageUI <- Main: umodel_build=1504v5 with morphs export

i tryied all build umodel:

Official from site
Special Umodel Build
and other for game console/desktop
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 05, 2022, 18:35 »

@TheKingOppaiDragon: Specific build from previous page is required only for latest chinese versions (2.0+), for global one (1.2+) you can simply use latest official build with proper engine version (4.26) or the same specific build without override. "Android" build was created for mobile games built with 4.25 engines and below - it's not required for latest UE4 mobile games, as they're supported out of the box in official umodel builds.
Friala

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 11, 2022, 19:20 »

Hey @spiritovod. Managed to unpack the latest files for the global PC launch using the key and QuickBMS script but umodel is throwing up errors when trying to examine textures. Tried a few different folders, specifically just basic ones from the UI files (icons etc) and just getting errors. I haven't tried meshes or anything else yet. Loading using version 4.26 and did try 4.27 in case they updated the version (they don't seem to have updated it much from what I can see on the file info). I can provide a pak dump if you need?
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 11, 2022, 21:57 »

@Friala: Latest global version (1.0.3 as of now) works fine with the specific build, mentioned above, I suppose it's using modifications from chinese version now.

@TheDoctorMap: Read the topic carefully, everything was already explained, including possible errors.

Also small announcement - only stable global versions will be supported in the future, if possible. No support for chinese/beta versions will be provided if they change something again, it doesn't worth it.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2022, 22:13 by spiritovod » Logged
TheDoctorMap

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 11, 2022, 22:07 »

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to extract the paks of the game but I got an error.

I've found the key with a friend:
0x6E6B325B02B821BD46AF6B62B1E929DC89957DC6F8AA78210D5316798B7508F8

And try to extract it with the custom UModel but don't working :/
I've use the 4.26 version for Unreal Engine.

Thx U for your answers.
mark2580

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 12, 2022, 05:43 »

Today I downloaded the game through their launcher, indicated Europe, after downloading I received a 20 gig game, the exe version is 4.26 and the key that I received as in the message above. I unpacked the game via QuickBMS and used "umodel_android". In the game selection, I did not find this particular game, although it was mentioned above that it should be there.

In general, I can not open anything, I constantly get various errors.
Code:
ERROR: Memory: bad allocation size -1 bytes
appMalloc: size=-1 (total=30 Mbytes) <- UnPackage::UnPackage:

* scr_12_08_2022_04_41_56.png (60.67 KB, 503x521 - viewed 237 times.)

MARK2580
temsame

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 12, 2022, 06:01 »

u will need this version of umodel to reach ur goal
which is modded by our god spiritovod and u can download from this topic
https://www.gildor.org/smf/index.php/topic,7906.0.html

« Last Edit: August 12, 2022, 06:03 by temsame » Logged
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 12, 2022, 13:09 »

I've updated my post on the first page, it should be less confusing now. Didn't think it would be that problematic to find out stuff in 3 pages long topic...
Friala

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 12, 2022, 16:44 »

@spiritovod Thanks for the update but either I'm a dumbass (most likely) or I'm still not quite understanding this specific process. I extracted the files using the 4.0.4.27d bms script, they unpacked fine, downloaded the specific build mentioned above, did the override game detection (as above), but then get this error (I know errors aren't usually helpful but I've never seen this one before in any of my other datamining attempts):

******* Characters_Vera/Weapons/Pweapon_Fan_SSR/Pweapon_Fan_SSR_d.uasset:  Texture2D'Pweapon_Fan_SSR_d' ********

ERROR: SDL2.dll was not found, terminating...
SDL.Init <- VisualizerLoop <- Main: umodel_build=1579 based

ERROR: Memory: bad allocation size -1 bytes
appMalloc: size=-1 (total=2 Mbytes) <- UnPackage::UnPackage: Activity/1huodong_title_beiluolage.uasset, ver=522/0, game=ue4.26 <- UnPackage::LoadPackage(info): Activity/1huodong_title_beiluolage.uasset <- CUmodelApp::ShowPackageUI <- Main: umodel_build=1579 based

******** MiniMap/Homeland/Maphome_16x512_12.uasset:  Texture2D'Maphome_16x512_12' ********

SDL.Init <- VisualizerLoop <- Main: umodel_build=1579 based

******** shizhuang/Fashion_icon/fashion_icon_shipin_01.uasset:  Texture2D'fashion_icon_shipin_01' ********

SDL.Init <- VisualizerLoop <- Main: umodel_build=1579 based fix6

******** Activity/huodong/mount_bg.uasset:  Texture2D'mount_bg' ********

SDL.Init <- VisualizerLoop <- Main: umodel_build=1579 based.

I've never had the SDL.2.dll issue before. I'm not sure if the game patched and now I need to do a fresh extraction of the files (I did them yesterday morning) or what.

And off-topic: is there any way to donate to you @spiritovod? You're a literal god with this stuff and I'd love to offer something as appreciation.
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 12, 2022, 17:21 »

@Friala: You need to place specific build in the same folder with latest official build, which contains required libraries, and run it from there. I don't include libraries, because they're the same for all umodel builds.
Haise Sasaki

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 13, 2022, 02:41 »

does it work for pc files? since when i tried the umodel versions none of them worked
Hppr

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 13, 2022, 05:34 »

Update 3: For PC versions, including global one, you don't need to extract packages (it's already fixed in latest builds), just use specific umodel build from this topic with game specific override option.

@spiritovod Is there a list of changes that the game override Tower of Fantasy does in your special build? I want to understand the .uasset counts & offsets encrypting/encoding(?) to apply them to other tools.
A .diff like you posted in the lost ark thread would be great
Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: