March 28, 2024, 14:15
bigger smaller reset     1020px Wide width Full width Reset   * *

Gildor's Forums

Homepage Facebook Read news on Twitter Youtube channel Github page
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

« previous next »
Print
Author Topic: [UE4] Tower of Fantasy  (Read 15666 times)
mage200

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: August 13, 2022, 11:24 »

New AES Key: 0xABDB1F9379A16323851EAB1868B6D9125EDEB37B64F29BB36918D694DDE34A8D

Do someone happen to have the release download link for PC? I tried looking for it, but I failed. Sad
From screenshots: App: 1.2.41462 Res: 1.2.22.170349

Edit:
Just to be more specific, the download link for the Chinese release pre-download from mid december.

Edit2:
I found it. So don't mind this message  Angry

i can more then ensure you that your friend is have the wrong key,
i did a video prove it using the same key he posted and i find the same aes too by hand the video will show it much better.
i very sorry if my english is bad but hope you got the idea of what i mean
for the protocol : this pak related to the mobile version , with pc version i am not sure what is the problem but if you using the pak files from the mobile be sure that that key : "0xA16F419DD3E55493653AC5CDBA71963296E46792E54900C05A1BA5B50C3BC2B0" will work
mage200

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 13, 2022, 13:01 »

i dont know what so complicated here take the pak files of the android use the aes key provided in my post
its need to work fine , i already started the port to vrchat.
i show you guys in this small video that umodel work just fine
mark2580

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 13, 2022, 16:20 »

i dont know what so complicated here take the pak files of the android use the aes key provided in my post
its need to work fine , i already started the port to vrchat.
i show you guys in this small video that umodel work just fine
you understand that in the mobile version the models and textures are of the worst possible quality to save disk space and the power of the phone could digest this game, and in the PC version at least the textures should be of higher resolution

@spiritovod
Heck, can you write somewhere what build should be used for the Tower of Fantasy PC version? You have tritely scattered throughout the forum links to pages with other games where once again a link to another game, and so on ad infinitum.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2022, 16:25 by mark2580 » Logged

MARK2580
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 14, 2022, 03:36 »

Now I feel like a clown from that meme every time replying to the topic, which is only 4 pages long, but contains only 4-5 useful posts at best - the rest is just Shocked

1) There is no difference between mobile and PC versions, except for textures quality (and probably low-res lods for low graphic settings). The reason why I didn't remove outdated info from my post at the first page is possible compatibility with some very old game builds (take a look when the topic and that post was created).
2) Both latest mobile and PC versions, including global, work fine with the build from this topic, which was mentioned how much? 3 times? here, here and here. Yet, people are totally ignoring them and complaining they can't find a thing or that something doesn't work. Just for comparison, train simulators topics at rin forum are ~200 pages long (one is almost 3000 pages, no shit) and people are managing to find stuff there.

@Hppr: Open uasset in any hex editor and look at header's summary, all offsets and counts there are xored with the same value (they are all noticeable), which can be derived from the first obfuscated value, which is header size (=uasset size). Noob friendly reversing in less than a minute.
temsame

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 14, 2022, 06:40 »

@spiritovod
the pain  Grin
Suslik

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 14, 2022, 12:34 »

work fine with the build from this topic
Yeah, right. And it still crashes with the build you mentioned. With the 4.26 version selected and correct AES Key entered. And on the latest PC version downloaded from the official site.

assertion failed: Pos >= 0 && Pos < Info->UncompressedSize

FPakFile::Seek: file=/Game/Resources/Characters/NPC/jie_mian_2/npc_awardshop_Skin.uasset <- UnPackage::UnPackage: /Game/Resources/Characters/NPC/jie_mian_2/npc_awardshop_Skin.uasset, ver=522/0, game=ue4.26 <- UnPackage::LoadPackage(info): /Game/Resources/Characters/NPC/jie_mian_2/npc_awardshop_Skin.uasset <- CUmodelApp::ShowPackageUI <- Main: umodel_build=1579 based
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 14, 2022, 14:34 »

@temsame: You see, right?

@all others: Ok, so the topic is going into PUBG mode:
I don't see any reason why I should explain the same things again and again, so all future posts with errors in this topic will be ignored, unless you're able to provide some definitive proof that you have read and followed my previous posts (which is not the case for recent posts here) and still getting errors.
Friala

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 15, 2022, 18:45 »

I can confirm that what @spiritovod said is correct. With their help, I unpacked the files and can load what I need in the specific uModel build they mentioned too with the game override function. I think what's throwing people off is that it requires that specific game override function which a lot of other games don't need but they've been more than helpful so thanks spiritovod!
Qua

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 18, 2022, 00:41 »

Hey, I've been able to get all textures and etc no problem, but I can't seem to be able to get the text files.

I know that umodel doesn't extract those but I've also tried Unreal package extractor but can't seem to make it work.

Can anyone point me in the way to read something that could help me with that?
Hppr

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 20, 2022, 21:10 »

@spiritovod thanks, perfect explanation Smiley
TheToxicEnd

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 29, 2022, 15:47 »

So this is my first time using this software, i think i did it exactly like described.
Got the specific version and used the override settings with the tof preset.
Tried both AES keys that i found in this thread, but i always get the "The provided encryption key doesn't work with (file Path)" message. Is this key for everyone different? I tried both the PC version and the Android version.
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 29, 2022, 19:33 »

@TheToxicEnd: You're probably using outdated key. Check here for most recent updates (only for global version at the moment) - you can also make requests there in case of future updates.
I've added the reference to my base post at the first page too.
TheToxicEnd

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 30, 2022, 00:37 »

@spiritovod thanks, now it everything works
jzm101010

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 08, 2022, 09:58 »

Looks like Chinese version 2.2 has changed the AES key
PerkyJerky

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 09, 2022, 03:39 »

Looks like Chinese version 2.2 has changed the AES key