Gildor's Forums

Author Topic: [UE4] Ash Echoes  (Read 2286 times)
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
Re: [UE4] Ash Echoes
« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2023, 19:52 »

@ravio_dragmire: Key is required only for single normal UE package, stored in Content\Paks folder, extracted assets are not encrypted. And also you may get corrupted assets upon extraction due to things unrelated to quickbms (antivirus / defender behavior and such) - I don't provide support for that kind of problems on the user side.
ravio_dragmire

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2023, 14:07 »

You are right! I launched a new download of the game files then applied the script. I still miss some textures but simply because it stopped. Since the complete decompression takes more than 6 hours, I will start again later... I should be able to manage it.

In any case, thank you for your help ! and especially for your work and your tools! it's really great !  Wink

* 9.PNG (40.97 KB, 979x512 - viewed 107 times.)
Sage_L

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2023, 17:35 »

Sorry to bother you again, but I was wondering if it is possible for umodel to export JSON files?

I am trying to restore the character pictures in Spine2d to the game's appearance, with Spine files including .json .atlas and.png textures. These three files can currently be seen after parsing the game files using QuickBMS, but they cannot be exported using Umodel to .json and.atlas files.

So, do you have any thoughts on this issue? Or may there be other related tools that can be implemented?

File path: Content/Spine2d/af02hy/af02hy_Action1
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2023, 18:52 »

@Sage_L: You can use fmodel to export assets as json, or uassetgui for alternative respresentation, but it would be still an UE asset and you'll need to somehow convert its data to common live2d formats (probably write a converter). I'm only aware of such solutions for unity games, but not UE ones.
Sage_L

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2023, 19:43 »

@Sage_L: You can use fmodel to export assets as json, or uassetgui for alternative respresentation, but it would be still an UE asset and you'll need to somehow convert its data to common live2d formats (probably write a converter). I'm only aware of such solutions for unity games, but not UE ones.
Thank you for your reply

In fact, I have tried using fmodel and uassetgui, but I don't know why they couldn't open the uasset file of this game properly.

But in short, I have found a way to restore it. The contents of the JSON and Atlas files have been placed in the corresponding .uexp file. I just need to simply copy the content and create the corresponding file

Anyway, thank you
Kanbara914

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2023, 09:32 »

Hi!Spiritovod! Ash Achoes's ultimate beta test is available now, but the old script seems not incompatible with the index or the game files now. Would you be so kind as to have the script updated? Thank you so much!!!

The game file can also be downloaded here:
https://seed.qq.com/cp/a20231013oxgbs/index.html?ADTAG=media.buy.baidubrand.title

On the right side, a robot like button. Just the same as the last time.
Sage_L

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2023, 09:48 »

Haha, Kanbara914 is always one step ahead of me. I uploaded the game files to Google Drive, and this is the download address:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GPSGPCrv3p2R5IfxRQiAkFjE44klnUcU/view?usp=sharing
The last script was actually usable, but the problem is that the files unpacked through the script cannot be opened using Umodel. I hope you can help solve this problem.Thanks very much.
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 16, 2023, 19:43 »

I've updated the script (they only added files sizes to manifest), the game itself didn't change - or at least I couldn't find any issues with specific umodel build.
Sage_L

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 16, 2023, 20:03 »

After using the new script, there will be no problem. Thank you very much!
Kanbara914

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 16, 2023, 20:09 »

I've updated the script (they only added files sizes to manifest), the game itself didn't change - or at least I couldn't find any issues with specific umodel build.

So FAST!!Thanks!!!!!!!!!Love you!
amzerof6

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2023, 16:40 »

@spiritovod
I download this game's the neweset version, bms script can't work, please help?

* 1111-111.jpg (73.71 KB, 858x327 - viewed 119 times.)
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 28, 2023, 16:41 »

@amzerof6: You need to use it on any index file in "Store" folder (or basically any file in that folder, excluding subfolders).
amzerof6

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 30, 2023, 01:15 »

@spiritovod: Thanks a lot, I missed the instructions at the top of the script.
halcyondays

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 15, 2024, 19:35 »

has anyone figure out how to extract information from the extracted luac files? it's header doesn't match the normal lua compiled binary, but it do have a consistent header of A75D0154, digging around the disassembly reveal a string "GaTeC68723ED" which is used for a xor cipher to generate another cipher, which is again used for some form of memory manipulation I could not make sense of
emiyarin

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 02, 2024, 13:52 »

Why do I only have "uasset" and "uexp", without FBX and PNG
Jump to: