March 28, 2024, 17:59
bigger smaller reset     1020px Wide width Full width Reset   * *

Gildor's Forums

Homepage Facebook Read news on Twitter Youtube channel Github page
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

« previous next »
Print
Author Topic: The Bureau Declassfiled Xcom Need Help ?  (Read 7405 times)
wajahat122

View Profile
« on: June 05, 2014, 15:17 »

I Have Extract Many Games Not I Don,t Khown What Wrongs I Try Both versio Pc And Xbox
This Error in Pc Version

******** D:\Program Files (x86)\The Bureau\XGame\CookedPCConsole\ART_Backyards.upk ********

ERROR: assertion failed: (LicenseeVersion & ~0xFFFF) == 0

SerializePackageFileSummary4 <- FPackageFileSummary<<:Ver=0/0 <- UnPackage::UnPackage:ART_Backyards.upk, ver=100000/0, game=10000 <- UnPackage::LoadPackage:D:\Program Files (x86)\The Bureau\XGame\CookedPCConsole\ART_Backyards.upk <- Main

******** D:\Program Files (x86)\The Bureau\XGame\CookedPCConsole\AKAudio.upk ********

SerializePackageFileSummary4 <- FPackageFileSummary<<:Ver=0/0 <- UnPackage::UnPackage:AKAudio.upk, ver=100000/0, game=10000 <- UnPackage::LoadPackage:D:\Program Files (x86)\The Bureau\XGame\CookedPCConsole\AKAudio.upk <- Main

******** D:\Program Files (x86)\The Bureau\XGame\CookedPCConsole\Arc_AutomatedTest_SF.upk ********

SerializePackageFileSummary4 <- FPackageFileSummary<<:Ver=0/0 <- UnPackage::UnPackage:Arc_AutomatedTest_SF.upk, ver=100000/0, game=10000 <- UnPackage::LoadPackage:D:\Program Files (x86)\The Bureau\XGame\CookedPCConsole\Arc_AutomatedTest_SF.upk <- Main

******** D:\Program Files (x86)\The Bureau\XGame\CookedPCConsole\Arc_XCommands_SF.upk ********

SerializePackageFileSummary4 <- FPackageFileSummary<<:Ver=0/0 <- UnPackage::UnPackage:Arc_XCommands_SF.upk, ver=100000/0, game=10000 <- UnPackage::LoadPackage:D:\Program Files (x86)\The Bureau\XGame\CookedPCConsole\Arc_XCommands_SF.upk <- Main

******** D:\Program Files (x86)\The Bureau\XGame\CookedPCConsole\Arc_XCommands_SF_LOC_DEU.upk ********

SerializePackageFileSummary4 <- FPackageFileSummary<<:Ver=0/0 <- UnPackage::UnPackage:Arc_XCommands_SF_LOC_DEU.upk, ver=100000/0, game=10000 <- UnPackage::LoadPackage:D:\Program Files (x86)\The Bureau\XGame\CookedPCConsole\Arc_XCommands_SF_LOC_DEU.upk <- Main

******** D:\Program Files (x86)\The Bureau\XGame\CookedPCConsole\Arc_XCommands_SF_LOC_ESN.upk ********

SerializePackageFileSummary4 <- FPackageFileSummary<<:Ver=0/0 <- UnPackage::UnPackage:Arc_XCommands_SF_LOC_ESN.upk, ver=100000/0, game=10000 <- UnPackage::LoadPackage:D:\Program Files (x86)\The Bureau\XGame\CookedPCConsole\Arc_XCommands_SF_LOC_ESN.upk <- Main

******** D:\Program Files (x86)\The Bureau\XGame\CookedPCConsole\Arc_XCommands_SF_LOC_FRA.upk ********

And This Xbox Version

Unable To Extract Meshes And Anim And Textures I try With My Self And Batch Process Fail Both Methods
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2014, 16:21 »

Give me any of these packages, please.
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2014, 16:38 »

Never mind. I think I found the core of problem. Try new umodel first.
wajahat122

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2014, 19:53 »

All Files Which I Mention In here And With Texture.
wajahat122

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2014, 20:01 »

Never mind. I think I found the core of problem. Try new umodel first.
I Have Lastest Version of Umodel Which Is In Your Site With Respect Sir.
wajahat122

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2014, 20:04 »

All The Files Give Same Probluem ERROR: assertion failed: (LicenseeVersion & ~0xFFFF) == 0
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2014, 20:09 »

Could you upload any file somewhere, please?
And, did you download umodel after my post, or before that? It was updated today.
wajahat122

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2014, 20:23 »

I Have PM you The Files
wajahat122

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2014, 20:24 »

If You Need More Material I Will ProVide You.But Uploading Will Get Some Time.
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2014, 20:31 »

Thank you for the files. I've just tried umodel with most of them, and everything seems to work fine with my today's umodel update. You should just download a recent version.
Just in case I've updated "extract" too, it ought to have the same bug.
wajahat122

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2014, 18:53 »

Thank You  Very Much I Can,t believe How Quickly And Accurate You Fix The Problem.
You Fixed Problem Like A FBI Agent.My Favorite Game And You Make I Person Happy.
You Should Make Your Own Game Engine To Be Honest With You.I Hope Some Day I Was Extracting Model From Your Game Engine (Which You Build It And Design)With Best Wishes For Your Future.
wajahat122

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2014, 18:16 »

hI gildor There is Probluem I Used Batch Process To extract Model But All Character, Gerenal Male, Female, Heads And Face IS Missing.I Try Every Floder But Nothing Found Cry
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2014, 00:11 »

Hi.
You should point your batch to the root directory of game's content, it can scan for packages recursively.
wajahat122

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2014, 20:23 »

Ok I search A Lot And Find This When I Export The Head Which i Found So Tell Me How To Export ,XHeadAttachment,

Export "AgentHead02" was found in package CINE_Agents_ReEnter
WARNING: Unknown class "XHeadAttachment" for object "AgentHead02"
Found 1 object(s)
Specified package(s) has no supported objects

This Is My Last Post For Bureau I Think This Time You Will Finger This out
wajahat122

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2014, 20:25 »

All Head Files Names.XHeadAttachment

Head 02.XHeadAttachment
Print 
« previous next »