Gildor's Forums

Author Topic: Sea of Thieves  (Read 14713 times)
rapture07

View Profile
Re: Sea of Thieves
« Reply #165 on: May 10, 2021, 23:37 »

Hi All,
Reading through this thread I thought I had everything figured out but I'm getting this error when I actually try to click on a file and open/export/anything really.
Code:
ERROR: lzo_decompress(35341,65536) returned -6
appDecompress: CompSize=35341 UncompSize=65536 Flags=0xFF Bytes=F203 <- SerializeCompressed <- FPakFile::Serialize: file=/Game/Models/Characters/Default_Player/Default_Player_Skelly/dft_player_skelly.uasset <- FArchive::ByteOrderSerialize <- UnPackage::CreateLoader: /Game/Models/Characters/Default_Player/Default_Player_Skelly/dft_player_skelly.uasset <- UnPackage::UnPackage: /Game/Models/Characters/Default_Player/Default_Player_Skelly/dft_player_skelly.uasset, ver=100000/0, game=0 <- UnPackage::LoadPackage(info): /Game/Models/Characters/Default_Player/Default_Player_Skelly/dft_player_skelly.uasset <- CUmodelApp::ShowPackageUI <- Main: umodel_build=1544

Any ideas/help? Am I missing something dumb? Went back and watched Gildor's tutorials but I can't seem to find what I'm doing wrong. Thanks!

**edit** Forced it to run UE4 and picked SoT from the dropdown and I was good to go. Thanks for such an amazing tool!
« Last Edit: May 11, 2021, 00:31 by rapture07 » Logged
Jump to: