March 19, 2024, 07:44
bigger smaller reset     1020px Wide width Full width Reset   * *

Gildor's Forums

Homepage Facebook Read news on Twitter Youtube channel Github page
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

« previous next »
Print
Author Topic: Sea of Thieves  (Read 28956 times)
rapture07

View Profile
« Reply #165 on: May 10, 2021, 23:37 »

Hi All,
Reading through this thread I thought I had everything figured out but I'm getting this error when I actually try to click on a file and open/export/anything really.
Code:
ERROR: lzo_decompress(35341,65536) returned -6
appDecompress: CompSize=35341 UncompSize=65536 Flags=0xFF Bytes=F203 <- SerializeCompressed <- FPakFile::Serialize: file=/Game/Models/Characters/Default_Player/Default_Player_Skelly/dft_player_skelly.uasset <- FArchive::ByteOrderSerialize <- UnPackage::CreateLoader: /Game/Models/Characters/Default_Player/Default_Player_Skelly/dft_player_skelly.uasset <- UnPackage::UnPackage: /Game/Models/Characters/Default_Player/Default_Player_Skelly/dft_player_skelly.uasset, ver=100000/0, game=0 <- UnPackage::LoadPackage(info): /Game/Models/Characters/Default_Player/Default_Player_Skelly/dft_player_skelly.uasset <- CUmodelApp::ShowPackageUI <- Main: umodel_build=1544

Any ideas/help? Am I missing something dumb? Went back and watched Gildor's tutorials but I can't seem to find what I'm doing wrong. Thanks!

**edit** Forced it to run UE4 and picked SoT from the dropdown and I was good to go. Thanks for such an amazing tool!
« Last Edit: May 11, 2021, 00:31 by rapture07 » Logged
TopHat

View Profile
« Reply #166 on: June 26, 2021, 04:42 »

Since the latest update, I've been getting these types of errors:

LZ4_decompress_safe returned -20260

appDecompress: CompSize=20369 UncompSize=34127 Flags=0xFF Bytes=F203 <- SerializeCompressed <- FPakFile::Serialize: file=/Game/Models/Environments/Buildings/bld_pot_shop_roof_beam_01_a.uasset <- FArchive::ByteOrderSerialize <- UnPackage::CreateLoader: /Game/Models/Environments/Buildings/bld_pot_shop_roof_beam_01_a.uasset <- UnPackage::UnPackage: /Game/Models/Environments/Buildings/bld_pot_shop_roof_beam_01_a.uasset, ver=100000/0, game=0 <- UnPackage::LoadPackage(info): /Game/Models/Environments/Buildings/bld_pot_shop_roof_beam_01_a.uasset <- UIMenuItem::HandleCommand <- UIMenu::Popup <- UIBaseDialog::WndProc

Anyone know why?
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #167 on: June 27, 2021, 01:50 »

@TopHat: If you could separate pak, in which any asset with this error is stored, I could take a look at it. I understand that it's not an easy task, so here is some solution - extract this toolset into folder with game paks and then run get_content.bat. Then just filter resulted "hashes" files and use any text editor with ability to seach texts into multiple files (like notepad++) to find out where non-working asset belongs to.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2021, 01:52 by spiritovod » Logged
TopHat

View Profile
« Reply #168 on: June 28, 2021, 18:48 »

@spiritovod It appears like the new hotfix fixed most of the problems that I was having. I was interested in that BMS script because the ones that I've previously used have all failed with SoT, so do you happen to have a working script that isn't for hashes but extracting files?
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #169 on: June 28, 2021, 18:58 »

@TopHat: You can check corresponding script in the specific scripts bundle from here (for more info read sticked topic). If you have any other quickbms related questions, please ask them in that topic.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2023, 15:22 by spiritovod » Logged
Samadriel

View Profile
« Reply #170 on: July 24, 2021, 22:03 »

Hi everyone!

Has someone located/extracted the files of the Flying Dutchman & the Black Pearl's 3D models?
Samadriel

View Profile
« Reply #171 on: July 25, 2021, 01:56 »

I found them; in case anyone is also looking for them, they are located in a folder called Starlight in the Models folder
PienterSkienter

View Profile
« Reply #172 on: July 31, 2021, 04:00 »

So could anyone explain how to extract audio in uModel? I've only managed to do it in FModel (Which is meant for fortnite), but those files are all just numbers. So I had to listen and rename them to sort. In uModel I noticed all sound files are named (thank god) but pressing export does nothing

Edit: The reason I'm asking is because someone else asked, knowing that WWise isn't supported,, but then figured it out...So maybe some of you know
« Last Edit: July 31, 2021, 04:43 by PienterSkienter » Logged
TopHat

View Profile
« Reply #173 on: August 08, 2021, 08:35 »

@PienterSkienter As far as I know, and as far as I've gotten myself, is that I extracted all the audio using quick BMS, but it sounds like you got there the same in the end using FModel. All the file names are just numbers--that's how they are (I believe) and there's no way around that. So, I, too, have been going through all the audio and renaming them. I don't know any way to look through the soundbanks and find what file IDs correspond to each in soundbank.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2021, 20:26 by TopHat » Logged
Stallone

View Profile
« Reply #174 on: August 29, 2021, 05:05 »

@PienterSkienter As far as I know, and as far as I've gotten myself, is that I extracted all the audio using quick BMS, but it sounds like you got there the same in the end using FModel. All the file names are just numbers--that's how they are (I believe) and there's no way around that. So, I, too, have been going through all the audio and renaming them. I don't know any way to look through the soundbanks and find what file IDs correspond to each in soundbank.

Hi, I think you need like a filetable for the numbers audio to make sense, but it is hard to get, most of the time, you can navigate with comfort and clarity when someone creates a tool specific to the game you want to browse, I don't think such tool exist for Sea of Thieves unfortunately.

I would be really interested in getting your audio archive of sounds extracted if you don't mind sharing it (in PM only so you don't risk a ban), that would be real nice, thanks!
Vendetti

View Profile
« Reply #175 on: September 12, 2021, 22:44 »

Hello There,
Since many users (me included) find their way here while looking for a method to extract 3dmodels from sea of thieves ive put together a small tutorial to accelerate the process of putting together various clues from different sources.  Wink

https://vendettistuff.blogspot.com/2021/09/extracting-sea-of-thieves-3d-models-for.html

I hope its okay to post a link here, if not please delete the post.
TopHat

View Profile
« Reply #176 on: February 06, 2022, 00:34 »

Is there any program that is able to get into the WebRoot folder?
roseb00n

View Profile
« Reply #177 on: March 25, 2022, 06:26 »

Been trying to extract some character models, however on a lot of them (especially ghost NPCs), it likes to scream about the following error:
Code:
WARNING: Unknown class "MaterialInstanceDynamic" for object "M_char_base_npc_heroghost_support_2186"
WARNING: Unknown class "MaterialInstanceDynamic" for object "M_char_base_npc_heroghost_support_2187"
WARNING: Unknown class "MaterialInstanceDynamic" for object "M_char_base_npc_heroghost_support_2188"
WARNING: Unknown class "MaterialInstanceDynamic" for object "M_Body_base_npc_heroghost_support_2189"
WARNING: Unknown class "MaterialInstanceDynamic" for object "M_char_base_npc_heroghost_support_2190"
WARNING: Unknown class "MaterialInstanceDynamic" for object "M_char_base_npc_heroghost_support_2191"
WARNING: Unknown class "MaterialInstanceDynamic" for object "M_char_base_npc_heroghost_support_2192"
WARNING: Unknown class "MaterialInstanceDynamic" for object "M_ipg_hair_npc_heroghost_support_2193"
WARNING: Unknown class "MaterialInstanceDynamic" for object "M_ipg_hair_npc_heroghost_support_2194"
WARNING: Unknown class "MaterialInstanceDynamic" for object "M_char_base_npc_heroghost_support_2195"
WARNING: Unknown class "MaterialInstanceDynamic" for object "M_Head_base_npc_heroghost_support_2196"
WARNING: Unknown class "MaterialInstanceDynamic" for object "M_Base_eye_RT_npc_heroghost_support_2197"
WARNING: Unknown class "MaterialInstanceDynamic" for object "M_Base_eye_LF_npc_heroghost_support_2198"

Now, obviously, it seems to me that UModel doesn't support this material type. But is there no way to brute force it to export just the textures these things are attached to? Going to pretty much any mesh that isn't clothing gives "StructProperty: unknown UMaterial3" errors... but it knows stuff is attached to BaseColor/Specular/etc.... so what gives? Do I have to recreate all of the non-clothing textures by hand?

In addition, does anyone know how to get SoT's .uasset files to show up in UE4's Content Browser? I've tried 4.10 and a few other engine versions, but the assets don't show up, even when I copy the folder tree.
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #178 on: March 25, 2022, 11:13 »

Quickly added MaterialInstanceDynamic support. Usually these objects are created at runtime, so this is a strange that the game has this material in assets.
Matryoshka

View Profile
« Reply #179 on: September 19, 2022, 18:53 »

hello comrades! why do the characters lack facial and body textures and what can I do about it? help, please!  :'(

* 214142.png (290.46 KB, 899x937 - viewed 114 times.)
Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: