March 28, 2024, 20:59
bigger smaller reset     1020px Wide width Full width Reset   * *

Gildor's Forums

Homepage Facebook Read news on Twitter Youtube channel Github page
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

« previous next »
Print
Author Topic: [UE4] Miracle 2  (Read 4048 times)
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« on: January 03, 2021, 19:12 »

Game: Miracle 2 / 全民奇迹2 (official site)
UE4 version: 4.24
AES key: in the same place as usual (link)

Static meshes and textures works fine - with the latest umodel build (1483 at the moment). Skeletal meshes along with animations works fine with specific build from this topic  (simply choose proper engine version).
Game packages are obfuscated and you need to extract assets first with respective quickbms script from specific scripts bundle, available in topic with keys (for more info read sticked topic).

It's a different version of this game - https://www.gildor.org/smf/index.php/topic,7333.0.html - probably for different regions markets.

Update: Added notice about skeletal meshes, they can be opened with specific umodel build (read above).
Update 2: Fixed bms script, which should be compatible with current game version, added to specific scripts bundle. The game itself is now available for download at the official site.

* Clipboard02.jpg (142.16 KB, 2538x1216 - viewed 701 times.)
« Last Edit: August 11, 2023, 17:41 by spiritovod » Logged
blackcatyb

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2021, 05:22 »

Need more game android like this, thank so much
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2021, 01:02 »

It appeared that daemon's tool for Star Wars: Tales from the Galaxy's Edge (this one) works fine as generic mesh extractor for many UE 4.20-24 games (maybe other too). Tested on this game and some other games from mobile section of the forum (like Super String and Evangelion Battlefields).

Very basic usage:
1) Extract required meshes with "Save packages" option in umodel (or via quickbms).
2) Put the tool in the same folder with meshes and run it. You'll get "skeletalmesh" and/or "staticmesh" folders among others.
3) Now, for example, you can open ascii meshes in XNALara directly or import in Blender with the help of plugin.
For more info read respective topics at xentax/zenhax. Please note that the tool is not universal and may not work in some cases.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2021, 16:34 by spiritovod » Logged
redtank

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2021, 23:12 »

if this way can solve skeletal mesh issue, then how animation can work with it? thx!
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2021, 16:51 »

@redtank: You can export animations with umodel, but I think they're not directly compatible with skeletal meshes extracted with the tool due to differences in some parameters (or due to lack of some parameters). I'm not familiar with 3d modeling, but maybe manual rigging could help.

Update: Apparently, existing umodel build with Evangelion Battlefields fix also works with Miracle 2 (for skeletal meshes and animations). I've modified the first post and included additional info about it.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2021, 21:58 by spiritovod » Logged
redtank

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2021, 22:48 »

@redtank: You can export animations with umodel, but I think they're not directly compatible with skeletal meshes extracted with the tool due to differences in some parameters (or due to lack of some parameters). I'm not familiar with 3d modeling, but maybe manual rigging could help.

Update: Apparently, existing umodel build with Evangelion Battlefields fix also works with Miracle 2 (for skeletal meshes and animations). I've modified the first post and included additional info about it.

thanks a lot!
WollieWoltaz

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2021, 02:19 »

Could someone upload the .pak files of the latest version? As i'm unable to install this game on my emulator myself. Device is not compatible...
Drawing

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2021, 16:26 »

Hi guys,
Could someone upload paks files? I can't install the game.
cosmoscj

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2021, 15:02 »

why there is error occus when i use the umodel you mentioned above?

* QQ截图20210222190011.png (24.71 KB, 546x239 - viewed 162 times.)
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2021, 17:48 »

@cosmoscj: Use proper override settings for the game (Unreal 4 -> Android games 4.24).
cosmoscj

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2021, 10:37 »

Thanks,it' OK. Cheesy
CriticalError

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2021, 23:24 »

ummm have a question, I try unpack and some files got error, can take a look into that?

here samples

https://www.mediafire.com/file/fpj6x43980ni07y/Miracle2_Samples.7z/file

* Errors.txt (9.21 KB - downloaded 73 times.)
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2021, 00:55 »

@CriticalError: How about reading topics carefully (or at least first post in this case) before submitting errors.

Though I see that infinite loop with exporting textures within skeletal meshes section, which can be of interest for Gildor. I'll try to reproduce it out of interest.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2021, 01:01 by spiritovod » Logged
CriticalError

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2021, 00:56 »

@CriticalError: How about reading topics carefully (or at least first post in this case) before submitting errors.
Hello, sorry my mistake x.x thanks a lot buddy.
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2021, 21:59 »

First post updated. Please read it carefully before asking questions. Also, key didn't change and still the same.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2021, 22:01 by spiritovod » Logged
Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: