March 28, 2024, 20:57
bigger smaller reset     1020px Wide width Full width Reset   * *

Gildor's Forums

Homepage Facebook Read news on Twitter Youtube channel Github page
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

« previous next »
Print
Author Topic: Lost Ark  (Read 63087 times)
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: August 29, 2022, 13:39 »

@zxhxy: Actually this issue is not related to rate, it's just forcing it to certain values manually make them look more or less fine in the viewer, no wonder it looks broken somewhere else. It's related to the way how they've customized non-acl animations. I doubt it will be fixed in near future, as I don't understand how it should work and also spent more time than I should trying to at least avoid crashes. Only reports for crashes would be reviewed for this game at the moment.
3dartsro

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: September 01, 2022, 06:08 »

I don't know how to find these files Is there an easy way to parse .upk files I'm trying to find characters and animals,animations
Triadasoul

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: September 01, 2022, 08:52 »

Try Tools->Scan content. Sort by Anim - if the upk has 1-2 skeletons and about 20-60 anims it's a monster. After that you may sort by package name - and you would be in the block where similar characters are stored.
Ehlyon

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: September 01, 2022, 12:07 »

As Triad Said, first scan content, after that, all NPC-enemies should be inside 9G1M files so it's better to sort them by name. A few files crashes (only found 4), the ones without animations are ALTS of the monster that comes first (you'll see by the look anyway).
Do not try to load files with 900-1k animations as umodel will crash.
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: September 01, 2022, 14:43 »

Latest builds shouldn't crash at all, regardless of animations count. Could you re-download them from the base post and check again - if something still crash, please provide problem package here or via PM and tell version region.
Ehlyon

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: September 02, 2022, 14:28 »

Latest builds shouldn't crash at all, regardless of animations count. Could you re-download them from the base post and check again - if something still crash, please provide problem package here or via PM and tell version region.

My fault i only checked one file with around 9xx animations and it crashed, giving some animation error, noobie me thought it was related to the animation count (lucky me also got the only big file crashing among many...). I'll pm you the files.
Triadasoul

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: September 02, 2022, 14:33 »

As Triad Said, first scan content, after that, all NPC-enemies should be inside 9G1M files so it's better to sort them by name. A few files crashes (only found 4), the ones without animations are ALTS of the monster that comes first (you'll see by the look anyway).

By any chance do you know what is the naming where monster weapons are stored?
Ehlyon

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: September 02, 2022, 15:14 »

By any chance do you know what is the naming where monster weapons are stored?

Sorry, as i was only interested in npcs and such i only checked those files~
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: September 02, 2022, 17:37 »

@Ehlyon: I've updated builds based on provided samples, empty animations which were causing those crashes should be properly skipped now.
Vincent Donald

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: September 03, 2022, 18:14 »

I can't find any game specific override option at startup screen when use specific build for steam version. Can some one help?

* Untitled-4.jpg (98.91 KB, 545x552 - viewed 199 times.)
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: September 03, 2022, 18:41 »

@Vincent Donald: This is UE3 game, not UE4.
SearchForHype

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: September 04, 2022, 00:04 »

@Ehlyon: I've updated builds based on provided samples, empty animations which were causing those crashes should be properly skipped now.

This package keeps crashing, even after new build:
HV2NG2JGX2H00FGEP4FEB00X

Code:
******** Loading object Texture2D'HV2NG2JGX2H00FGEP4FEB00X.np_sqsf_00_s' ********
*** ERROR: Access violation (C0000005) at umodel_lostark_v2_steam.exe+0x37F01
UAnimSet::ConvertAnims <- PostLoad: sk_msm_sf_00_ani <- UObject::EndLoad <- LoadWholePackage: EFGame/ReleasePC/Packages/HV2NG2JGX2H00FGEP4FEB00X.upk <- CUmodelApp::ShowPackageUI <- CUmodelApp::ProcessKey: key=6F, down=1 <- VisualizerLoop <- Main: umodel_build=1544 based fix
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: September 04, 2022, 00:28 »

@SearchForHype: Provide problem package here or via PM, so I could take a look.
Triadasoul

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: September 04, 2022, 14:19 »

Is it possible somehow to extract low resolutions textures for some NPC models in proper resolution?

example from some clown textures of (BZ5e7j)
« Last Edit: September 04, 2022, 15:23 by Triadasoul » Logged
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: September 04, 2022, 15:19 »

@Triadasoul: The game is using hashing for names, which was explained somewhere around the topic. While loading a hi-res texture, it usually address bulk data from tfc file (texture cache) - and if it can't find corresponding file, only stub with lowest mip is loaded from base package. In short, you need to find corresponding upk file and rename it to tfc - required name is written in the viewer (TFCName) and also in logs. Though this part is not clear to me, because it seems like the game can address multiple different files under single name (maybe because how their hashing works?).
Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: