April 16, 2024, 14:52
bigger smaller reset     1020px Wide width Full width Reset   * *

Gildor's Forums

Homepage Facebook Read news on Twitter Youtube channel Github page
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

« previous next »
Print
Author Topic: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds  (Read 30740 times)
SonTea

View Profile
« Reply #120 on: January 18, 2023, 08:12 »

Latest PUBG update gives out an error upon exporting animations, also loads in too quickly
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: January 18, 2023, 22:21 »

They're using ACL animations now in the latest update (finally they've rolled it to main server).

For proper animations support in latest game versions use specific build from this topic with game specific override option. Base post is also updated with respective info.
SonTea

View Profile
« Reply #122 on: April 06, 2023, 02:50 »

Hi there once again.

I'm experiencing some issues, I'm unsure if it's from my end or if PUBG changed anything (or plans to)
I've downloaded the new Test server update and I've tried to export few animations, they don't seem to export as intended and they weight 25kb, each psa file.

I know Pubg Test server is not intended to be supported but I think this should be looked into as in the last time the ACL compression was pushed out to the main game after Test server update.

Thank you!
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #123 on: April 14, 2023, 04:33 »

Since they've rolled out new changes to main server, respective umodel build is updated with support for them. Apparently they did the same thing as for New State long time ago and hashed some names in names table. Most things should work, except for some materials - but they've modified them anyway, and it's probably better to grab older depots if you want to dig into the game.

Animations handling in the respective build is updated as well. Previously some native animations couldn't be loaded at all, now it should be fixed (it affects other supported games too). Also, support for 16-bit grayscaled textures is added.
SonTea

View Profile
« Reply #124 on: May 10, 2023, 18:23 »

Using FModel I discovered that in the latest Test Server update they have hashed the name tables once again.
Would it be possible to get Source Code of this specific UModel build?
dimi

View Profile
« Reply #125 on: May 30, 2023, 13:12 »

Here is specific umodel build with the fix for textures (outdated, use respective ACL build linked below). It also includes original fix for static meshes by horsenit. No override is required, simply choose proper engine version (4.16).
For proper animation support in latest game versions use specific build from this topic with game specific override option.

Update: Specific build is updated to support oodle compression properly.
Update 2: Info about animations in latest game versions is added.

Hey, spirito. About experimental pubg versions, acl 1.2 doesn't work and produces this error when opening meshes:
FPakFile::Serialize: file=/Game/Assets/Meshes/BaseCube.uexp <- TArray::SerializeSimple <- SerializeBulkArray <- FPositionVertexBuffer4<< <- FStaticMeshLODModel4::SerializeBuffersLegacy <- FStaticMeshLODModel4<< <- TArray::Serialize: 0/1 <- UStaticMesh4::Serialize <- LoadObject: StaticMesh4'BaseCube.BaseCube', pos=1281, ver=513/0 (unversioned), game=pubg <- UObject::EndLoad <- LoadWholePackage: /Game/Assets/Meshes/BaseCube.uasset <- CUmodelApp::ShowPackageUI <- Main: umodel_build=1579 based
Any idea what I can do? I'm trying to get the character models to put in the old version to export animations with.
I also can't seem to find the rig in the experimental build at all, or well it's one of the non exportable ones. All animations that get exported are at about 25 kb.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2023, 15:12 by dimi » Logged
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #126 on: May 30, 2023, 18:18 »

@dimi: Experimental branch is way too outdated (last update was 5 years ago), so it's not supported. Most animations can be still exported via M_BaseBody_01 or F_BaseBody_01 meshes in stable branch. For some additional info about meshes you may check this post as well.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Due to their constant changes latest supported version would be the one from around 12 April (you can get it via depotdownloader if needed). Also because of this future updates will be provided once in 3 months or less often, if any.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2023, 21:04 by spiritovod » Logged
dimi

View Profile
« Reply #127 on: May 30, 2023, 21:10 »

@dimi: Experimental branch is way too outdated (last update was 5 years ago), so it's not supported. Most animations can be still exported via M_BaseBody_01 or F_BaseBody_01 meshes in stable branch. For some additional info about meshes you may check this post as well.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Due to their constant changes latest supported version would be the one from around 14 April (you can get it via depotdownloader if needed). Also because of this future updates will be provided once in 3 months or less often, if any.

Works like a charm now with the Apr 12 build. Would you happen to know the last version before the physics assets change was implemented? Would like to export some hair models if possible.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2023, 23:38 by dimi » Logged
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #128 on: August 10, 2023, 23:58 »

Specific build mentioned above is updated for proper compatibility with version from 2 August (in addition to version from 12 April, supported previously).

Though even without proper parsing of properties some things can be still loaded in other game versions, including base body meshes and animations - just don't use batch operations or limit their scope to particular assets/folders, for example use append option to load only selected animations to the current mesh.
yjh45

View Profile
« Reply #129 on: August 30, 2023, 21:40 »

I want to know how to extract skin images like this, where I can only see the texture of the weapon skin. What do I need to do?

* 屏幕截图 2023-08-31 000604.png (350.19 KB, 1217x704 - viewed 222 times.)

* 屏幕截图 2023-08-30 235017.png (99.32 KB, 902x605 - viewed 103 times.)
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #130 on: August 31, 2023, 15:47 »

@yjh45: If you can't find those names in flat view mode, most likely they're named differently (and in your example they could be renamed for convenience).
yjh45

View Profile
« Reply #131 on: September 01, 2023, 05:20 »

I was told that weapon graphics are stored on PUBG servers. Do you have any experience in this field? Get resources from the cloud server. The man refused to tell me for some reason.
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #132 on: September 01, 2023, 22:50 »

@yjh45: Then it's out of scope of umodel and this forum in general. Depending on a game, external resources can be requested via blueprints (links are generated at runtime with patterns stored there), data tables (hardcoded links) and such - but those assets are not supported by umodel. I can only suggest to use some traffic sniffers to analyze game requests, if possible.
Kodsw25251143

View Profile
« Reply #133 on: October 20, 2023, 00:34 »

@yjh45: Then it's out of scope of umodel and this forum in general. Depending on a game, external resources can be requested via blueprints (links are generated at runtime with patterns stored there), data tables (hardcoded links) and such - but those assets are not supported by umodel. I can only suggest to use some traffic sniffers to analyze game requests, if possible.
Memory: bad allocation size 1480875846 bytes
appMalloc: size=1480875846 (total=304 Mbytes) <- FArray::Empty: 1480875846 x 1 <- FString<< <- FTexturePlatformData<< <- UTexture2D::Serialize4 <- UTexture2D::Serialize <- LoadObject: Texture2D'checker_flag-large.checker_flag-large', pos=3AE, ver=513/0 (unversioned), game=ue4.16 <- UObject::EndLoad <- LoadWholePackage: /Game/checker_flag-large.uasset <- CUmodelApp::ShowPackageUI <- Main: umodel_build=1590

please help me what to do with this error?
Kodsw25251143

View Profile
« Reply #134 on: October 20, 2023, 19:27 »

Memory: bad allocation size 1480875846 bytes
appMalloc: size=1480875846 (total=304 Mbytes) <- FArray::Empty: 1480875846 x 1 <- FString<< <- FTexturePlatformData<< <- UTexture2D::Serialize4 <- UTexture2D::Serialize <- LoadObject: Texture2D'checker_flag-large.checker_flag-large', pos=3AE, ver=513/0 (unversioned), game=ue4.16 <- UObject::EndLoad <- LoadWholePackage: /Game/checker_flag-large.uasset <- CUmodelApp::ShowPackageUI <- Main: umodel_build=1590

Has anyone solved this problem, can you please tell me what to do in this situation?
Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: